1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure what happened at party

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GiantsFan2, Jun 26, 2013.

1. GiantsFan2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey guys. Recently out of the closet and been embracing my new found freedom. Last Night, I went to my friend's place for a party he was throwing. He probably had 20-30 people over. Mostly LGBT guys and some girls too. During his party, I decided to let loose and have some fun. I was planning on staying the night so didn't have to worry about driving. I met a lot of new faces and overall had a fun night. My only problem though is I woke up the next day really hung over. To make it worse I was naked in my friends guest bed. Now normally this isn't unusual because I usually sleep naked, but never at a friend's place. I dont even remember going to bed last night let alone stripping down to nothing. I'm worried something may have happened. I'm a virgin and never had sex before. What do you guys think? Am I being paranoid?

2. LD579

Well... You didn't have any... stuff on you, did you? Were you sore down there? Were there any condoms or wrappers anywhere? Where were your clothes?

If you piece those together, you can decide whether or not it was likely something happened to you. For what it's worth, just at a glance, it sounds like nothing happened... But more details would be more helpful.

3. GiantsFan2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I didnt have anything one me that I noticed. My whole body was sore so couldnt pin point any specific places that was sore. My clothes were scattered on floor. And I didnt see any wrappers or condoms.

4. LD579

Okay, hm... It doesn't seem like you had sex. I wouldn't worry about it =) Either you stripped naked or someone helped you, and then you went to bed. You could also ask around, if you like... Ask someone who wouldn't mess with you.

From this, though, I think nothing happened to you =) Be careful next time!

5. GiantsFan2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My friend said i stumbled into the room last night. He went to check on me but the door was locked. I dont recall doing that and this morning it wasnt locked

6. Ragazza

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmm, weird...Could you ask your friend if you talked to someone specific ? Or did he see you go to that room with someone ?

7. LD579

If you do some more poking around, some more info might come up. As it is, this sounds sketchy... but there's not enough info to go off of. Something may or may not have happened. What's important is that you don't get too worried over this, for now. No sense in working yourself up over something that may not be anything at all.

8. BudderMC

I think it's a good idea for you to go and get tested for STIs regardless. If there's even a slim possibility you had sex, protected or otherwise (because you can't recall what happened that night) then it's better to be safe than sorry.

9. LD579

Drat. I forgot to add that. But Budder is right.

10. CrazyAntFarm

Is it possible that you may have woken up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night??

11. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

My thoughts exactly. Aaalways better safe than sorry. And seriously, if you don't remember how you got that way then there is a definite chance something happened. Two guys who both want it and are both drunk and having a good time? Deeerp, get tested.

12. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, one of the dangers of drinking, to be sure. Don't beat yourself up over the past, here, but try to use it as a means to be more careful in the future. I doubt you had anal sex, from the sounds of things, but do get tested in any event, for peace of mind. Though it sounds like you didn't do anything overly dangerous. Try not to worry, and remember, you're still a perfectly OK person, these things happen to tons of people-even rich celebrities.