1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New look (not NewLook)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Caliber, Jun 26, 2013.

?

should i cut my hair

1. yes it looks better

73.7%
  2. either

15.8%
  3. nooooo keep it long

10.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i want to cut my hair short so that i can spike it up for a new look, at the moment it is quite long, just past my shoulders and my face shape doesn't fit it at all and to be fair i haven't liked it for a long time since last January. but im also worried about that if i do cut my hair short, what people will think of me

pic one: me with short hair i tied it back
    pic two me with long hair

Attached Files:

2. justjade

As a general rule, I've always heard that, if your hair is past your shoulders, it does nothing for you because it takes away from your face. It's really up to you, but I think girls are really cute with short hair. In my opinion, you definitely have the face shape to pull off short hair. It's a gift because really, a lot of girls just can't pull it off. I recommend a pixie cut that's really versatile so you can spike it, sweep your bangs to one side, or what have you.

Other advice? Do what's comfortable for you. Don't worry about what other people think. It's your hair, and ultimately, you're the one who has to be comfortable with it.

3. Holly

I think short hair suits you! It's totally your choice, but change is always good, right? :slight_smile:

4. junglejulia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    you look good in both, but i think the best look would be shorter, and I think you should trim the bang, so that yu show of your eyes :slight_smile: Maybe not a traight bang but uneven an spikey could look good! <3

5. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

Do it, it would look waay cute!

6. FruitFly

I will forever sit here and say "long hair is lovely", and I think long hair really suits you. I'll also say that having long hair and suddenly going short can be a huge shock to the system, I've done that twice and each time it has taken me 3-5 days to adjust to having short hair again (although I've never actually gone short enough to spike).

However I think that if you're itching to try a new look involving short hair, go for it. Personally I think your facial shape would suit short hair, so go for this new look. If people think negatively of you for cutting your hair short then they are obviously not as stylish as they should be; short hair has been a popular style for women on/off throughout the last few hundred years (seriously, look up old photos of fashionable ladies of various centuries) and seriously it's your hair; rock it, love it, and to anyone who says anything different about the style you like tell them in the most polite way possible to swivel.

7. Valerie

Valerie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Shorter suits you more :slight_smile:

8. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like the short look, with the bangs maybe a bit choppy/tussled, to suggest motion. The shorter look somehow gives off a more spunky, fun-loving feeling, but maybe that's just me.

9. RainSprite

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I generally like longer hair, but the shorter one looks good on you :slight_smile:

10. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What kind of style should i go for?

11. Amerigo

i like the short hair on the basis that your forehead was slightly more exposed. may sound like an odd compliment, but you have an attractive forehead, by that i mean it's a good size (high forehead = youthful/feminine = attractive). by all means keep a fringe, but bear the all important forehead in mind :grin:.

---------- Post added 26th Jun 2013 at 11:11 PM ----------

and you have nice lips!

12. The username

Good thing about hair is if you don't like your new hairstyle you can grow it back out. I think it looks better short, so I say go for it.

13. BadCanadaJoke

I think you could easily go with both,but if you go with the long hair you should change your hairdo... I think you could do wonders with that hair :wink:

14. justjade

You've got a great face. I say look through some magazines and find something you like. Even though I have a mohawk, I do not recommend it for everyone. For you, I really recommend a pixie cut with side-swept or messy bangs.