1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not sure if this thread has merit but

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I need help ,how long would u work for a free non paid internship ?and how do u get a job that pays well and how do u study and go to school ? I really want my busy /fun life back but idk how to get it and idk how to get my figure and breasts and color back and my hair was shiny and nice ,now it's dull and dry :frowning2: any tips or advice ? And advice how to study math without getting distracted ??

2. Diego89

Well regarding your first question it would depend on your age and needs... About the rest of them, I'm afraid I can't help you much.

3. LD579

Numbered for convenience:

1. It depends on the individual, I suppose. An internship can be very helpful, though. For myself, I'd say less than 6 months for a non-paid internship, and I'd suggest that to anyone else, as well. It depends on what the internship is for, of course.

2. Getting a good job generally requires any of the following:
    -Connections
    -Education
    -Demeanour
    -Hard work

3. Set aside time to study, and follow through. Maybe music would help you. Maybe a study group or partner would help. Maybe setting rewards aside would help.

4. As for going to school... Not many actually like school. If you can look forward to school in any way, give yourself rewards for attending and doing the work, and perhaps interact with other students and make connections, it can be easier to go to school. At the end of the day, schooling can help a lot to secure your financial future.

5. If you want a fun and busy life, go make friends and acquaintances and propose that you hang out. Go out of your way to be friendly and say hi to others. It can't hurt... Also, instead of doing nothing, maybe if you filled up your day somehow, you'd feel more... satisfied and such.

Working out, doing hobbies like writing or cooking or reading or window shopping or actually shopping (Costs may add up over time, though)... Walking in the park if you have nothing more important to do... Doing the laundry or dishes or taking out the trash... Volunteering... These can fill up your day at least somewhat.

6. If you 'want your figure and breasts', I guess working out and a healthier diet would help. Eat healthily, avoid junk food much of the time (Once in a while is perfectly fine), eat balanced and eat smaller meals more frequently as opposed to huge meals only 2-3 times a day. Besides that, you can't help how you are. You're 19 and perhaps are nearly done, if not done already, maturing. Learn to love yourself for who you are in all your entirety. That takes time... and perhaps effort as well.

7. See #6. Besides that, I apologize. I'm not a hair expert... at all.

8. See #3. Math is hard for many. I wish you the best.

EDIT: Oh. Wow. Congratulations on that internship. It sounds like an amazing opportunity.

#3 LD579, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  4. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Thank u luthan! Internship is for becoming a excellent pastry chef :slight_smile:

5. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Thank u Luthan the internship is for becoming a excellent pastry chef :slight_smile: