1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When's the last time you've had a crush?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Theagonist, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    For me, it's been a while; I guess early December. And he liked me too, and everything was going so smoothly, but we could never talk since my mom destroyed my phone, and I couldn't drive, so things kind of fell apart:frowning2:

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Last time? Try now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. timo

Eerrrm, not counting the two-day-you're-cute-crushes but the serious ones... somewhere around december or january I guess. He was very good looking and funny but I hardly ever saw him and I was too awkward to ask him out.

A month later he got in a relationship with a guy he knew from uni, a guy who is pretty much the opposite of me when it comes to looks and interests so I don't think I would've stood a chance :grin:

4. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

Umm a guy I knew not that long ago, we met at the place I was working and I had a BIG crush on him. He liked me too apparently and didn't care I was trans but I think it was an experiment for him in the end, sooo....

And in the end it turned out the same as it has with my last couple flirtations: me refusing to give a BJ. And me still a virgin, yaaay. But I mean at least this guy wasn't obnoxious about it...

5. Colours

Probably about two months ago, the crush had been lasting for a while but he had a girlfriend.

The reason I had been having hope is because he was acting very vague about the relationship which led me to think it must have been a substitute to cover up his homosexuality. But the relationship is facebook official now, so that was like the final cut. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

It depends on how you define crush. Using the broadest sense, I crush on pretty much every bishonen character in every anime I watch. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Considering that I watch a lot of anime, that means I'm nursing some mild feelings for a character almost all the time.

On a more serious note, I've only had three or four crushes on real people, and only one was serious. I first acknowledged the last one, which was my first on a girl and the most serious one by far, in January of last year. We haven't spoken since a couple months after that, but, judging by the fact that I burst into tears when my therapist said her name on Thursday, I'm still not over her. :/

7. MerBear

My last crush was on my ex but it turned into something deeper. I end up having deep feelings for her ....I'm too afraid to say ...i ended up falling in love with her for some reason

8. Hexagon

My last one was probably about two years ago. I think that was the only one I had.

9. TheMightyBoosh

I've had my fair few crushes, (one right now but don't wanna talk about it) But the main crush i had was my girl best friend's brother
    She hooked us up cause she knew i liked him :confused: turned out he didn't feel the same way, i was too "boy" for him... and i knew it. He didn't want me :icon_sad: and anyway he ended up finding someone. But my best friend never told me.. and he never dumped me

So one day i went over to their house and found a valentines card i thought it was my friend i was all excited for her and like "Who is he then?" :eusa_danc and then i read....it....:confused: from HER

it crushed my heart...she said she didn't want to tell me and he didn't have the balls to dump me. I admired her trying to make it so i wouldn't get hurt... but it hurt way more than just being dumped :tears:

I ran out of their house crying and went home eventually after walking around in the street crying...

He hurt me...so my best friend made his life hell for it :')
    then turned out he wanted to get back together a while after
    And well to put it politely i told him to get lost :icon_wink

10. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I recently have a crush, my brother's friend who has a beautiful voice and is pretty cute, i do hope hes gay tho, my brother told me he has hints, so thats a chance! :grin: i do hope i could meet him

11. Hefiel

Last year. A really cute guy I'd see on the city bus almost every morning of the week, and I was really looking forward to seeing him. I was still in denial back then however. Go figure. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Right now I'm crushing over one of my friends. :confused:

13. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I still kinda have one now, lasting like 4 years now.
    Starting to get over it though

14. Alexanderp

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Basically over who I was crushing on, for like 2 years, which is a huge relief. Told him that I liked him, can't return the feelings, still close friends. Telling him was the last thing I needed to do, and I'm happy now.

So basically, not really crushing right now. Last time was very recently.
    (Well crush as in I like him alot.)

15. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    At the moment, I'm trying to move on from a crush. The ones in the past just burned out in a little time, but this, this has been a year and counting.
    God, I just need to move on. =\

16. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    um...now :grin: I miss him SOOOO much D:

17. ahundredpennies

My last crush was this girl I saw on the bus almost every morning and I'd look forward to the stop where she'd get on and when she wasn't there I would feel a bout of disappointment :frowning2: That one ended though when I no longer was on the same bus. I was too shy to say anything though and still afraid and in denial of what others would think of me asking a girl to go out with me. Kind of regret not asking though because I really liked her and I would have loved the chance to get to know her more. Ugh...

18. partmin123

partmin123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    You go girl! Good job for standing up for yourself and keeping the V-card

19. BloodyRose3000

What's all this talk about months o_0. I haven't had a real crush in about 5 years... and the person I had a crush on was a girl lol o_0. I need to get out more.

20. Amerigo

crushes are for the weak. and i'm so lonely ;__;