1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im a lesbian (I think) and sometimes I find gay men attractive

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by confusedbuthere, Jun 29, 2013.

1. confusedbuthere

It`s so funny but I sometimes find more feminine gay men attractive. Something about their voices and the way they seem ``softer`` than more masculine men. Anyone else notice this...

2. sexyalex

It's okay sweety...let it all out :slight_smile:

I have been hit on by Butch girls...3 times on count, actually. One even told me she would put a strap on and do me THAT was strange. O_O

But I think its perfectly harmless and more common than you think.

3. biggayguy

I've met a few lesbians that I wished were switch-hitters. I've also tried to hit on a few drag kings.

4. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    OP, I suppose this could be if the women you like are "softer" and, similarly, so are the men. That could be the commonality that drives the attraction. Among some heterosexual couples, I've seen much more assertive women successfully couple with much more passive men quite often, and it really seems to work out well.

5. srslywtf

I can kind of get into boyish girls... I still am thinking to myself 'if you were a boy you would be more attractive'.

But then I'm not particularly into really masculine looking men. Well some.

I think for me alot of it is about youthful appearance. More boy-ish than manly. and thats the way I look too.

6. Steele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a gay male who likes manly, masculine guys but there are some women who I find somewhat attractive. And, believe it or not, it's not the butch, masculine females I find attractive, it's the feminine, "soft" females I find attractive. But I still identify as gay because what I feel for the guys I like is so much stronger than what I feel for the girls I like that I could never be with a woman and feel satisfied.

7. john1b1

john1b1 Guest

I once was attracted to someone who I thought was a feminine guy, but turned out to be a butch girl. That was awkward. I wasn't really sure how I felt about the whole thing.

8. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My lesbian aunt says she tried to be with men, but all the men she was attracted to were gay.

9. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I´m glad I found this thread. My boyfriend told me that he had a crush on a (quite boyish) lesbian last year and it totally shook him, cause he really, really doesn´t like girls, I mean (sorry girls) the thought alone of having to touch them makes him physically ill.

So it is actually more common. It does kinda make sense too.