1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You And EC?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by charmander, Jun 30, 2013.

1. charmander

So guys I'm Bored And I'm Wondering:
    What do you get up to on EC?

First Of All I'm going to describe my experience on EC Like a swimming pool...because I'm Cool Like that Hahehe....Anyone...No?

Any way...Since I'm A Kind Person :eusa_danc I Spend Some Time Reaching my hand into the welcome centre pool to those who need a good 'ol Welcomin' Because That's How People treated me When I First Joined :icon_bigg

I've Dipped My Big Toe into the Coming out advice Ocean...but Since Some guy Forced me into coming out I don't have much advice...

And Last but not least I've practically Drowned In the Anonymous Physical and Sexual Health Pool Mostly Because I discovered EC Through A Thread Called "Anal Fingering (Males)" And T be honest I Love hearing about the odd little thing...No Pun Intended

Anyway..So What Do YOU Get Up O On EC?

I'll be monitoring this thread closely till British Morning...So Expect some Quick Replies!:thumbsup:

2. King

King Guest

I troll Chit Chat and spread awareness of The Saturdays and their new single, Gentleman (out now on UK iTunes).

I also spend a bit of time in Anonymous, and sometimes I venture into Entertainment to see if there's any music talk.

3. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Not going to lie I spend most of my time nowadays in the Anonymous threads, but I do like to weigh in on some of the other forums as well..Usually ones that's title catches my eye.

4. BornInTexas

I usually explore Chit Chat and answer questions so that the newcomers have a chance to get to know me better, I guess.

I suck at asking my own questions, so I read all the other questions in the advice threads and see if I can get anything out of them. Most of the time, yes, I can.

5. Amerigo

i like helping people and getting help (which i so desperately need). i like talking to people but right now i haven't the energy to, i like talking a lot to be honest since i haven't the opportunity to do so in the real world. i like typing in the lowercase since it saves so much more time and allows for more scope for free thought. often however, i don't make complete sense, coherence is minimal. i like corrupting people's wishes, i like to stalk people's profiles - if only there was some sort of invisibility mode!

6. RisingSun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most of the time I lurk in Coming Out, especially in threads with more than 1 page so you get to see how things turn out for the OP. Come on, it's like free entertainment! Too bad I suck at giving advice. I've also learned a few tips for when I decide to come out myself :slight_smile:

7. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

I can mostly be found in the Chit Chat forums bs'ing, complaining about my life/family/boys, giving advice, giving opinions, talking about LGBT (particularly trans) issues, etc. I also like the Fun and Games forum cuz, lol, it's just sorta a laid back little time sink XD

8. BudderMC

Usually browse Chit Chat, since it's the most entertaining. Tech section for some League of Legends talk and other generally nerdy interests.

The support forums on occasion, depending on how I feel. I've been less inclined to give advice though lately since I'm preoccupied with my own IRL advice-giving.

Standard runthroughs of checking all the staff stuff: ATS subforum, all the post reports, other staff going-ons, etc.

New single? Oh, brb.

9. Femmeme

I mostly use the New Posts button up there:eusa_danc and scan for thread titles that interest me or where I think I can relate or help. The only sub forum I specifically check out in LGBT Later in Life.

10. MrBrightside

Posting on peoples walls :grin: I just like a wee chat and to spout my pish to people :slight_smile:

I do read alot of the support forums, but only comment if i think i have real good advice, dont want to think im giving pish advice and making things worse!

11. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A few reasons:
    - everyone has a different story, some which sound very similar, some which sound very different, and some which have parts that are held in common
    - no one and nothing is considered weird, though there are things which I don't agree with or find relevant to me
    - the Chit Chat forum is humorous
    - all of the forums have something I want to read or ask
    - there are a lot of smart people here with good reasoning skills

12. Minx

I mostly lurk around each section - practically mute in posts because someone usually covers what I want to say or help with already. :slight_smile:

13. Foxface

chit chat and enterntainment...and several times in support

Foxface

14. Munyal

I spend lots of time in Chit Chat. I do try sometimes in the support and advice, but I'm relatively young and don't have much advice to offer.

15. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I spend my time in the Chit-Chat area chiming in whenever. I would venture into Support and Advice...but that's for another time

16. biggayguy

I bounce around from chit chat to games to coming out stories. when I'm tired I slip into the hot tub with the other older poster's.

17. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm pretty much all over the place, but the most I tend to lurk around is Later in Life (naturally), chit chat and relationships and all new posts...

18. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

+1. I love Gentleman but I'm still obsessed with What About Us.

I usually just look around at whatever catches my eye, from fun topics to serious ones where I feel I can contribute some worthwhile advice.

19. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Tend to spend most of my time in Chit Chat, with the occasional scroll through Fun & Games and Gender identity support.

20. Kamina

My old posts/things I previously posted on to check responses and reply, then nearly everything else to either read or reply to hopefully help! (I had a longer post but it seemed redundant as 'everything' works as well!