1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward, but Nice...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by clarkec1, Jul 1, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Just thought I'd share a slightly awkward moment with you, however this awkward moment was sort of pleasant - for both of us, I think.

Without going into unnecessary detail that may result in arguments and fall-outs, I was taking my dog for a walk. And then my crush started walking down the road in my direction. He wasn't actually walking to me, but you'll know that he lives around the corner.

And he briefly looked at me and I briefly looked at him. But then my dog lunged forward and tried to jump on him... awkward. I made sure he didn't though, and my crush tried not to look at me, and I found it very difficult to hold back both laughter and upset.

Me and my crush passed, but I just have to mention that he seemed very confident and content with walking so close to me. He didn't stick to the other end of the pavement or anything.

Just to let you know, this is not a thread intended to ask you if you think he likes me, because (he might or might not) it will just end up in arguments and sadness, so if you have received that tone from this thread; my apologies - it was not intended.

So, have you ever had any awkward moments like that? What were they? And if people were involved, who were they?

2. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How about letting rip a huge fart (they sound good in the garage so I put a real effort in it:icon_wink) only to discover, when you turn round, your crush is walking up to you to pick up his car?:icon_redf
    He acted as if he hadn´t heared, bless him.
    It´s been over a year since that happened, but it´s still the story everybody wants to hear for a good laugh.

3. ahundredpennies

One time a crush of mine sat next to me after passing me many times and I said "Yes!" aloud instead of just in my head :icon_redf

4. UselessMonkey

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This one time where me and my gf at the time where walking and my skirt ripped. She sad my face turned like bright red. :icon_redf