1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grs/srs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Hexagon

Gender reassignment surgery. What are your thoughts? For trans people, do you want it? Why/why not? And trans guys specifically, if you got it would you get phallo or meta? And why? And cis-people, your thoughts are welcome too.

2. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes I want it. Get this horrible alien tentacle off of me!

*Runs around screaming*

3. Sarcastic Luck

If I continue on, I'd get top surgery for sure. I barely have anything there, but it's just enough to show. I mean, if I wear a sports bra, it just looks like I have pecs. I'm not sure about bottom surgery. I mean, having a dick would be awesome, but I've heard iffy things about it all. It's honestly something that I need to do more research into.

4. Hexagon

I think if I got it, I'd get metoidoplasty. Phalloplasty seems like a terrible option to me. First, you get skin taken from your arm, and you have a massive scar there, and risk losing full use of it. Then, you get skin taken from your arse to replace the skin on your arm. Then they make it into a poor approximation of a penis, sew it to your crotch and put an erectile implant in there. No, I really don't like the sound of that. Yes, its full size, but no, it doesn't work. Instead, me thinks I'll get a small, but well functioning penis.

5. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Not all that important to me because I don't care much about my lower bits to throw tons of cash towards 'em. If I were offered the surgery for free, with no complications guaranteed, I'd probably go with phallo, but it depends what clitoral growth I have on T. If I ended up in the situation where I could have a meta and then end up with a decently sized micropenis (a couple of inches) I’d be tempted to go with that, because of the decreased scarring, certainty of retaining sensation etc.

I don't really care right now though. My opinion will probably change in a couple years if the need for grs arises.

6. Hexagon

See, I really want to STP...

7. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Not really worth thousands, to me anyway. :slight_smile: I'm ok with using devices or sitting down in the comfort of my own bathroom.

If I had a choice, I'd rather not have genitals at all.

8. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

Dittooo Fugs! OMG fantastic way of putting it lolz XD

I want SRS very badly, and it is getting even more intense lately.

Oh btw how is the drawing going?

9. Hexagon

It is if its the NHS's thousands :lol:

10. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Highly considering bottom surgery. There are certain activites I've never enjoyed and would eventually like to. :wink: Believe me. Not overly fond of the sarlacc pit...

11. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

Sarlacc pit and alien tentacles...can we all agree that genitalia is just sorta gross in general?

12. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's going well, the facial expressions and actions are easy. It's just the eye consistency and distance I'm having a problem with.

13. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

Yay, im glad it is coming along, can't wait to see it <3

14. girlunwound

Meh, not really. I kinda like my vag. And... other.. vages.

15. Hexagon

That bit I agree with lol.

16. AlamoCity

As a cis male, I'd like all y'all who are FTM to indulge my question. How close to a cis-gendered male's penis does phallo or meta surgery approximate it? Can it "pass off" from far away (as in urinals or locker rooms) and can it "pass off" in more intimate settings (e.g. bedroom) or will it be "noticeable" to a romantic partner? I ask because I don't know how far science and technology have advanced and wanted to know the latest. Thanks!

17. Hexagon

Assuming no complications, I imagine both would pass far off. The meta would look, uh, small, but more realistic apart from that, because testosterone does basically make a penis. In the bedroom, phallo requires erectile implants, and it has some scars on it I believe. And meta erects by itself, but is small enough that penetration would be difficult.

18. AlamoCity

Thanks for the info!

19. Hexagon