1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How It Feels to Be Different

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Randy, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    About the middle of the semester, my education class did a guided fantasy about sexual orientation and it completely behooved me. i wanted to hear your opinions on this guided fantasy:

After my instructor read this, we were told to write down our comments, what we felt during the fantasy, and most importantly the perspective that it gives teacher.

My comments were as follows

I just wanted to share this with all of y'all and so you can voice your comments/opinions or if any of you felt this way, how did you overcome the difficulties of feeling like you didn't belong?

2. Grrrr331

This almost sounds like that video on Youtube... I would be very, very scared and shy, not knowing who to trusts, who that actually understands you. I think I would still be proud like how I am now. That is if until the bully may caught it. Yea,.... this world is cold and scary.

3. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is exactly what I want to say to the few LGBT people who are anti-heterosexual. No, bashing them is not okay. No, threatening to hurt them IS NOT OKAY. No, death threats especially ARE NOT OKAY! They've done it to you, why would it be okay to reverse it?