1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bi friend likes/liked me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by latina, Jul 2, 2013.

1. latina

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Im straight and a co worker admitted to having a crush on me. I continued to hangout w her well because it didn't really brother me. She would always send flirtatious text messages. I saw her more as a really good friend than anything else. Well and incident happened one day. We were drinking w a couple of friends and she was flirting w me after I told her to stop. She wouldn't, so I found it easy to flirt back. Well things got awkward from then. I mean, we would still text each other but it was weird. Anyways, we hungout and discussed things to work on our "friendship". She told me that she had a different agenda in mind that just friends. A couple weeks later she received harrasing emails and just automatically blamed it on me. She sisnt even confront me just basically accused me of sending her emails. Then it really got awkward after that also. I text her to hangout and she said that she was busy and she cut the conversation without letting me talk to her. I care about her, I really do. But as a friend. I decided to just not talk to her and ignore her and not text her. How would you guys feel if you were in her place and what should I do? I'm confused and I hate to be like that w her

2. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    Well miss as a bisexual myself I would like to state that I have no idea and someone needs to reply that at least older than my 13. XD