1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you cope with emotions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Haley M, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Haley M

Haley M Guest

So recently I have been having super strong feelings of wanting to transition to a female and it has just been constantly in the front if my mind lately. I really wish I were female and the thoughts in my head are making me want it so badly! I know I can't just yet though. Has anyone else had these feelings and if so how have you dealt with them? I would try to pretend being a girl by dressing up, makeup, etc but I don't have the time or privacy at the moment to do that.

2. Hexagon

I can't really help you here. When I realised what course of action would solve my problems (aka transition), I took it. Before I knew, though, I got depressed, self harmy and suicidal. So I'm not really the best example to follow :frowning2:

3. Haley M

Haley M Guest

I admire that you just went for it! I think I may be a touch depressed but it's not enough to make me go ahead with it. As much as I want it I think my brain is getting in the way.