1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unrequited love

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aster Tataricus, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Aster Tataricus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Some of us, if not all of us have gone through this, at least once in our life.
    If you want to share your story, I guess here would be a nice place to share :slight_smile:
    Let it be known that unreciprocated love goes both ways.

Well, while in high school. This boy had a crush on me. He even followed me home once <_<
    To tell you the truth, I didn't even know he was gay or interested in me :$ Then near November he got a boyfriend and they we're quite out in public. His boyfriend didn't like me, and would call me ugly whenever he had the chance :slight_smile: But it was then that I noticed that the one crushing on me looked at me in an endearing way. I kind of felt bad for him, cause they broke up right before Summer started and he dropped out of school. Never saw him again though...

Now I had the biggest crush on a senior when I was a jr. in high school. It was after knowing where I stood on the sexual spectrum :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: He was soo cute, and he was almost friends with everybody. Heck, even my friends knew him :$ But he had a girlfriend. So I squished down those feelings, but everyday I would catch a glimpse of him and wish I had the "cojones" to at least befriend him. Well I did, but it was mostly "social friend status" And he graduated from high school. Two years later, I graduate and go to a University near my town. And guess who I meet? Yup, my crush. And there he was holding hands with another guy... :O Funny I never pictured him being Bi :grin:

~^_^~

2. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    I though I was in love. Now though I realize that my love was infatuation and lust.
    She is beautiful, anything else I say would be a product of my imagination. I created an entire persona of who I thought she was, but one day, 3 years into my infatuation with the most beautiful person id ever seen, I realized that I only knew her beauty, and the rest was from vague memories of us in 3rd or 2nd grade about her.

Woe is me, I'm still obsessed with her simply because its become a habit.

3. biggayguy

The president of the GSA in college was a really good friend and I had it bad for him. He looks like the guy from America's Extreme Home Makeovers with the black glasses and salt & pepper hair (Paul Dimeo). They could be brothers.

We used to go out clubbing all the time as a group. Then J and I also went out clubbing as two friends. I told him I had feelings for him. It wouldn't take much to fall in love with him. I wanted to kiss him so bad but he wouldn't do it. Then one night he got drunk and kissed me. It was not pleasant. It was a sloppy drunk kiss. I guess we got too close because the friendship just gradually fell apart. I still have feelings for him if I think about it.

#3 biggayguy, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  4. LinkLarkin

Hmm... I got asked out by a girl once, didn't understand at the time why exactly I couldn't muster up any feelings for her but I had to turn her down either way.

I'm currently crushing on a straight friend, well aware that nothing's going to happen though so just trying to get over it quietly.

5. Aster Tataricus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maracont, it happens to all of us. We fall for their appearance, and we start visualising them how we see fit. Then we get to know them and find out that they're completely different from what we thought or sometimes they're more than we expected.

I've been there and it gets better. Habits tend to break when you find something better to occupy yourself with :wink:

6. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I fell for a guy on the internet about a year ago. He friendzoned me, blocked me on Skype and tried to get into an online relationship with my best friend at the time. Made me feel like shit up until a few weeks ago. I was so dumb to fall for him.

7. Grrrr331

I fell for a girl like about a year ago. She's one year ahead, unfortunately straight :\ She's all nice and funny and friendly and everything. I just can't seem to get over her. Depressing me al the time...

8. Aster Tataricus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You all deserve a hug (*hug*)
    Paradox15, that guy sounds like a scumbag :/
    Grrrr331 and LinkLarkin, I've been there and it sucks when we crush on the straight ones :/
    biguy50, I don't think we ever stop having feelings for them. It's just that we move one and find other people :slight_smile:
    (&&&)