1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kiss on successful 1st date?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akatosh, Jul 3, 2013.

?

Kiss on first date?

1. Yes. (Explain)

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. No. (Explain)

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Akatosh

Say at the end of a first date where both parties show mutual attraction, do you give a peck on the cheek or lips?

Both parties are non-promiscuous and uneasy about sending the wrong signals (ie. jumping in bed), but want to display some affectionate gesture to break down early walls.

What would you do? What's your dating history? Do you get in bed after a handful of dates, or do you wait longer?

2. Dave5432

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm glad you are asking these questions. Once I get this figured out, I know I will be dating and it will be helpful to know.

3. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would kiss them only if they feel comfortable with it. If not, a nice hug would work for a first date as well.

4. Akatosh

I've gone on several dates with people and never felt a connection with any if them on a romantic level (kissing was way out if question). BUT, tomorrow I'm going on a first date with someone I'm interested in personally and romantically. We've been texting for just over 3 weeks and I feel as though we've gotten through a lot of the 'getting to know each other' steps. If things are right, I want to give a quick kiss on the cheek or lips. I'm not promiscuous and still carry my v-card so I don't want to send a signal that isn't true to my nature. I'll let y'all know how it goes; I need my beauty sleep ;P.

Post your experiences and thoughts!!!

5. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I wouldn't do it. My sexual attraction to other people just isn't strong enough to warrant it, and it usually takes me months to build up enough emotional attraction to get comfortable with any sort of physical contact at all.

6. castle walls

As for me, if the date goes well, I'd go for/hope to receive a peck on the lips at the end of the date. It just feels natural to me. Obviously, I wouldn't go for it if they didn't seem comfortable with a kiss.

A peck on the lips at the end of a successful date doesn't scream "I'm trying to get you into bed" to me