1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't tell if this guy likes me.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RGX Guy, Apr 30, 2008.

1. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

We're both 15 and he acts very straight and i'm in the closet.

Reasons I think he's crushing:
    We used to talk a lot about anything until he lost my textbook.

It's $60 but he can only afford to pay $50 (we're highschool freshman) So to pay for it he skips lunch saves the money and gives it to me. (is that nice or what?) But now that's ALL he talks about is how he is going to pay me back and about how his stomach aches with hunger. =[ I tried to go to a new subject but he kept talking about the book and continues to only talk to me about the book every single day for the past 2 months.

He said sorry for losing the book and i accepted it and thanked him a lot for paying me back.

We were n science &, rick (the guy) let his leg rest on mine. He would get kinda upset if i picked this other guy 4 lab partner. I was sitting n front of rick & he was sitting on a stool close behind me with his legs open, the width of my body.

Sometimes he'll say how we need to hangout, like this weekend. He seemed bummed i couldn't.

I catch him looking at me in the hallway sometimes i guess to see if i'll wave? Or like how u look at someone 2 see if they're mad at u. (maybe he feels guilty about the book?)

sometimes leaves his friends 4 me like if we're in the lunchline & i have no 1 2 talk 2.

my friends said we had a "love triangle" going on in science; there was this other kid me and rick talked to a lot but not like crushes

another friend walks up when i'm walking with him and goes "is that your new bf?" As far as everyone knows we're straight.

Reasons I don't think he's crushing:
    Never returns calls
    Rarel returns emails more than 2x in a row
    If we're in the hall he might leave me for other friends
    Some weeks he barely speaks to me
    We went out to eat twice with another guy and he never sat by me or made an effort to

I don't want to ask him and make him suspicious if he really is straight because i'm not the most masculine guy.

Do you think he's crushing?

#1 RGX Guy, Apr 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2008
  2. davo-man

Hmmm...that's a tough one. In fact any time you're trying to decifer someone else's sexuality, it's a tough one. My personal philosophy is to just think that they're straight, unless they tell you otherwise. The only real way to find out is to come out to him and if he comes out in return, then he's gay.

I dunno, but to me it doesn't seem too likely that he's gay....although I could be horribly wrong, seeing as though I don't know you or him. In any case, trying to figure out how other people are feeling is a bitch, esp if they arent good communicators

3. LOVEjames

I totally answered this on Yahoo Answers. xD

Mah answer, mann.

4. BaeHeart

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My bestfriend is actually like him, but when i come out to him, i found out that hes actually straight