1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came out to my boyfriend that Im lesbian

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by drinkyourmilk07, Jul 5, 2013.

1. drinkyourmilk07

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I told him today. Hes good friends with my friend Cheeky (her nickname) and he kept telling her he doesnt want to be friends with me and I should have figured out what I want. I broke up with him over a call because Im 14 and hes 15 and I cant go over to his house. We were dating for a month and really bonded.

I was thinking if I told my mom Id be getting more serious, I thought I was gay in elementary and then I thought I was bi in middle school. But thinking of kissing and stuff like that I wont feel anything. I feel horrible because he doesnt want to talk to me and I broke his heart and its my fault. He says its not but he said to my friend he was so angry at me.

I feel horrible for not figuring things out that Im full lesbian but Im pretty sure I am. I didnt want to lead him on any longer and even if I think it was a good idea I ended it before wasting anymore of his or my time.

I need advice. I still like him even while being lesbian (its confusing but its because he treats me well and we bonded a lot but In a romantical way nothing)

Is it my fault that I havent gotten things together? Im only 14 but I feel horrible that I lead him on so bad I didnt think he would be so heartbroken but he is. My friend Cheeky said it was my fault a bit for not figuring things out and I shouldve thought more before going out. I really wanted to see if I was gay though and I didnt want to crush his feelings at the start cause I was the one that told him I liked him before my ex boyfriend developed feelings for me :bang: I feel stupid and a d***

2. Amerigo

it's not your fault, you're only human, and none of this was intentional. still, at 14 you've done well to come out to yourself as lesbian, better now then later. there's nothing wrong with experimenting, in fact, i still want to see what it's like to be with a woman i guess, even though i see myself as gayer than once thought. of course, both parties will be hurt, it's only natural in your situation, but make it clear, whilst he has a right to feel "wronged", you're also the victim in a sense.

i knew of a story like yours, a girl dated this guy (they'd be all over each other...), and later this girl discovered she was a lesbian. they're still good friends. life is like that, messy one moment but then apparently all the pieces come together.

3. drinkyourmilk07

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I still feel horrible though my exboyfriend does not want to have any contact with me at all. And when school starts again I hope I dont have any classes with him or that he tells anyone Im gay. But, its just high school and all the weirdness will go away and I'll figure out what I want. I feel like I have to listen to some Madonna. Thank you so much!

4. Amerigo

[YOUTUBE]MyrnlXWM9js[/YOUTUBE]

:icon_wink

5. drinkyourmilk07

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I FEEL SO GOOD RIGHT NOW. Should I come out to my parents too? I feel so happy and great !

---------- Post added 5th Jul 2013 at 10:10 PM ----------

Opps just came out. They accept me! I feel so happy for making an account here :grin:

6. Amerigo

omg congratulations!!!!!! shame i didn't get back in time - but who cares it was a success!!

(!):eusa_danc:la::music::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride::thewave::eusa_booh:newcolor:frowning2:!!)