1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almost outed!! ahhhh!!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nintenfreak92, May 1, 2008.

1. Today i was almost outed. I was at a softball game when this girl, we'll call her L, and her brother (M) come up to me and said " you're gonna hate alicen (friend im out to) when you see her." I of course ask why. They said that she was spreading rumors on the bus that i was gay, I still don't know how their conversation got to that point, but they told me not to worrythat they defended me. My thoughts were pretty much:
    1.) WTF!!!!!!!
    2.) Why the hell would these to stand up for me they like hate me.
    3.) WTF!!!!!!!
    So I then " assured " them I wasn't. I talked to alicen about it and she said that she didn't know she wasn't supposed to tell. WELL DUHH YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL!!!!! I forgave her though, and have cleared everything up. but right now I feel like the girl whose bf cheated on her but is dumb enough to take him back.

P.S: im suprised at how dumb M and L are because it is pretty obvious im gay but they will do ANYTHING to make them believe that im not.

2. Quitex

Quitex Guest

LOL!
    Well, good luck... I'm glad everything turned out a little bit good... but don't let your guard down :slight_smile:

3. No One

"P.S: im suprised at how dumb M and L are because it is pretty obvious im gay but they will do ANYTHING to make them believe that im not."

Well i dont think it is really that obvious but i act just like you so what do i know

4. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don't worry too much about it, someone is sure to start a "X is pregnant" or "Y does drugs" rumor and everyone will forget about you. Just stay under the radar for a little while, explain to your friends that you want to come out on your own terms, and let it fade away.