1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Omg!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RGX Guy, May 1, 2008.

1. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

I am getting extremely frustrated.
    I'm in the closet still and its going to stay that way for as long as I can keep being bi a secret.

I'm picky and it takes a lot for me to like someone. Since the beginning 7th grade I've liked 4 girls and 4 guys and I'm at the end of my freshman year in highschool.

I dated 3 of the 4 girls and 0 of the 4 guys.

I don't know what to do about guys. I can't come out and still date girls; I mean I'm in high school most girls wouldn't be ok with that. I would be labeled "gay" and therefore unattractive to girls. =[

Normally the guys that I like end up only liking me as a friend. I think; I've never asked because no one I've liked has given me signs they've liked me.

I don't know what to do now, I'm at my wits end and I want to try out having a bf but none of my crushes have liked me back or felt that I liked them. What can I do?

The guy I like now doesn't act like he likes me anymore... now he seems like... annoyed and distant. =[ I haven't even changed! And I try to make myself look extra good he's one of the reasons I tried so hard to get rid of acne and yeah; maybe he's just straight. = |

2. Quitex

Quitex Guest

If you come out as "bi", you'll be labeled as "bi". I'm sure about that.
    And girls will finally look at you, believe me. They have 'something' for gay guys.

Do you talk with them? Have you told them your feelings, or have they told you their feelings? Most of the guys, specially on high school, are very afraid of what othe rpeople gossip. Just, next time, be sincere.

Or, maybe he's gay and he is just in big denial. Getting away from you because he won't accept he loves you.

Chances are big. Just be a little more aggresive. I'm more than sure you'll be fine
    (*hug*)

3. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

All of the guys were really close friends and like after a while the closeness in all of the friendships kind of loosened if you get what I'm saying. We never talked about how we valued each other, I'm always trying to lay back behind the scenes and not be noticed. Also all of my crushes have been straight acting.

My current crush will back off and then get closer again all the time, he's been doing this since September or October. I tried just saying "forget him i'll move on" but I can't =[

And I'm always nice to him and laugh with him and stuff but nothing.

4. Quitex

Quitex Guest

Well, as I already said, try getting a little bit of strenght and talk to him?
    If he goes and comes and goes and comes, that means that he really cares about you - he comes back. Maybe some indirect questions, or... I dunno, you know him better than me. Just be sincere. You have nothing and absolutely nothing to lose. And I bet everything will be fine! (*hug*)

5. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's a really tricky situation. Sometimes you just can't sort that kind of thing out while in the closet, so you either have to bite the bullet or wait. It pretty much sucks either way because one choice is really risky and the other is really frustrating.

About the only thing I could think of that may shed some light or help is to try to hang out with him one-on-one. Lots of times in high school it's very hard to figure out what people are about if you only see them at school around other people.

6. ccdd

ccdd Guest

On the subject of girls and coming out - trust me, as a woman who has been through school and everything, you will NOT be unnattractive to girls if they think you are gay. Rather, you will probably become even MORE popular... just one of those things. Heck, I've liked gay guys in my life. Which given I'm mainly lesbian, sure as hell is confusing. But if you come out as bi, then you will be seen as bi, I think.

People in high school can be terrified of being seen as gay, or associating with gay people. I don't know if this guy likes you or not, but it is a possibility that he isn't straight, but trying to come to terms with himself, which would explain the mixed signals. However, he may be straight, and I don't want to give you too much false hope!

But good luck - but dating girls after you've come out as bi won't be a problem I don't think. Or at least it wouldn't be where I live. Good luck!

7. Samii

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Maybe look for gay or bi person first then see if you are liking them. Find gay youth group or other thing. It is more easy this way ne? This way you are at least knowing they are liking other man to. And maybe this way you will not have very big problem with all person knowing you are liking other man. If you are telling person who is straight you are liking them they will maybe tell all other person.