1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Date?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jace, May 2, 2008.

1. Jace

Wow I haven't posted on here in awhile, but oh welllll.

Ok sooo next weekend I may have a date with a guyy, a FIRST date with a guy and I was wondering like are there any guidelines for first dates; as in like kissing and stuff.

We're going to the mall along with two other girls sam my friend who kinda set me up with him and one of his friend who is also friend with sam. I'm basically out so pda is not a problem, for me, but for him idk because he's not very out because of his parents (hardcore christians I assume) so maybe not but whatever.

Also we've never really met before all I know is his name. But yeah if yall could help with guidelines for well nearly everything on a first date and like good suggestion for stuff to do at a mall (but no movies, I want to get to know him not sit beside him in silence for 2 hrs) I'd appreciate it

2. NoLeafClover

Take it easy, imo. I'm sure you'll be able to tell just how willing he would be for any type of PDA to happen just by his mannerisms and attitude toward you. If not, just ask :grin: Read him, ask questions and listen. I'm not the greatest help for guidelines on this stuff, but I'm sure if you just have a positive attitude and an open mind, at the very least you'll make a new friend.

3. sayitforreals

I dont think I would worry so much about PDA as much as I would getting to know him. I mean, I suppose Im assuming, but since all you know is his name, maybe it would be more beneficial to learn more about him before worrying about the physical.

just my opinion.