1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by trisexual, Jul 10, 2013.

1. trisexual

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I work this guy who I'd like to have my 1st sexual encounter with, he jokingly made a comment about me sucking his cock. I have a female in my life and I know he likes girls to but this is something I want to experience. How can I figure out if he's interested or not without ruining our friendship? I knew to this so I would like to hear everyones opinion.

2. trisexual

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    come on don't tell me I'm the only one thats ever been in this situation.

3. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If you want to suck his dick it means you are bisexual probably,experimeting is something that starts with a kiss or something less intimate...

To answer your question,when you are both alone ask him if he is still interested "as a joke"
    It's risky and kind of dissapointed to see you want to cheat on your women in your life.

#3 Zam, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  4. trisexual

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I didn't ask to feel this way, but I know I'm not the only man who had a woman in there life, but wondered what it would be like to be with a man. I don't want to hurt her but this is something thats eating away at me.

5. My Simple Song

Out Status:
    Some people
    I would not recommend experimenting on the side, if you are truly bicurious and your relationship isn't a serious one (I'm assuming not) then ask for a break in order to peruse this guy if he reacts well to accidental touching such as your hands touching when walking, looking him in the eyes while speaking to him, essentially something that is more intimate than normal male interaction etc.

if you are going to break it off with her then do it gently and say that you need time to think about who you are so you keep the door open in the future if you so choose