1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by The_Poets, Jul 12, 2013.

1. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    I might come out to my best friend in a few minutes, and i'm terrified. I have no idea what to say. Any ideas!!?????? Oh btw i'm coming out over a phone call or text.:help: :help:

2. Wildwings

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would think it better to see them in person and do it then to do it over the phone or text. but I can never come out when I want to the words never come out of my mouth when I want to say it to my friends. Only reason why I say in person is because you can see their body language and that can tell you if they acceptable of it or not as well as words.

I feel you when you say your terrified I can never do it and I feel I am at the age where I should at least tell my friends.

3. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    I came out!!!!!!!!!!! i feel so free. I probably wont tell many other people unless i date a girl. but it was perfect she 100% accepts me and we are closer than ever because she now knows how much i trust her

4. Wildwings

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations

5. RainbowMan

Every person has their own unique way of coming out - if a phone call is good for you (it was for me, to my sister) then so be it - don't let anyone discourage you from doing it in any particular way. She and I are separated by hundreds of miles, so a phone call was really the only way to accomplish it.

But it's been a few hours now, did the phone call happen?

---------- Post added 12th Jul 2013 at 07:27 PM ----------

Oops, just saw that my post was too late!

Congrats!

6. Wildwings

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Was not trying to discourage her sorry if it came across that way was giving my opinion as you can tell more about a person by body language. If it over a phone it fine only thing me personally if I can actually see how someone feels I can understand more of how hard something been for a person.

Anyway you did it your way (which should always be done) and it worked out :slight_smile: