1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not my best day...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by The_Poets, Jul 15, 2013.

1. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    Hey,
    So as you may or may not know i came out for the first time last Friday. It was perfect she is the best friend i could ever have. She didn't care yet she listened. She listened even as i talked about girls for 2 hours. She is incredible. After such a great coming out i felt invincible. So today i planned on coming out yet again to my other best friend. The only problem we were surrounded by people. They were joking around and of course they made gay jokes. I told them to stop. I figured now would be the perfect time to come out. except before i could even begin to explain myself the girl next to me asked me if i was homophobic. Here i was, ready to come out to my best friend and some kids i barely knew, and she had the nerve to call me homophobic. :tears: I said that i wasn't homophobic i just didn't appreciate gay jokes. she went on to talk about stereotypes for gays, and how they were true to most gays.:bang: I quickly replied that the stereotypes aren't true. She then replied well i have a bunch of gay kids at my old school so i should know. Needless to say i didn't come out.

2. Jordz

Some people are just really stupid. You will get another chance to tell them (*hug*)