1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm leaving for a little bit

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nicvcer, May 4, 2008.

1. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

Hey guys. So I'm addicted to the internet. I have a project due by midnight tonight and I'm here reading posts and posting. Later I'll check my myspace and facebook, and then I am deleting all my bookmarks. Its nothing against you guys, but I need to drop all these bad habits, they're starting to drag me behind in my classwork. I'd like to thank all of you for your help and support. I won't go any further in detail since I won't be checking the replies to this for a good while. Feel free to email me at my homail or add me on myspace if you'd like to contact me outside of EC. If you want to chat outside of EC my username on chat modules is nicvcer as well.
    Love and light
    bai :icon_wink

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Smart move. Next, stop checking your e-mail so much. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. Paralyzer

This, is the "true" hero
    I wish I had as much will power as you do......

4. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

Thanks lex, I was thinking of not deleting my hotmail. Its gone now, you're right. And thanks paralyzer, it does take a lot, but I'm off to do it right now. :slight_smile:

5. Louise

I hope you will be back when school finishes. You are probably quite right to take a break, get some balance back in your life, internet can be really addictive :dry:

Good luck, you know where we are if you need us :smilewave

6. Zūn Jìng

Zūn Jìng Guest

I know we're addictive aren't we:grin: xD

7. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good luck! I know when it gets down to crunch time I have to remove internet time as much as possible. If I'm working on a project or something that requires the computer I disconnect the wireless or ethernet until I'm done which lessens the risk of "I'll just check for a minute" and when I'm studying for exams I shut off my computer, hide in the library and only check my email once or twice a day during dedicated breaks.