1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finals....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Joey, May 4, 2008.

1. Joey

tiny tiny University in northern Maryland
    Ok people... not much of an identity crisis around these parts, I'm just kinda doing the whole university student... freaking out about finals thing.
    Not to mention I have my flute jury tomorrow morning... god I hope I don't blow it... and then the Chem final... which I'm absolutely dreading... then physiology on Tuesday.

Anywho... wish me luck, Lord knows I'm going to need it

2. Rahata

GOOD LUCK! I'm sure you'll pass with flying colours. Just remember don't panic and think positive. You'll do fine!

3. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good luck with finals this week! I'm sure you'll do fine. I have them too so I know what you're going through. :slight_smile:

4. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good luck. Just try to stay calm

5. Brandford

Good Luck, and try not to stress out about them

6. otc877

otc877 Guest

The usual stuff. Try to get a proper night's rest before, eat a healthy breakfast and try to relax. You'll do fine.

7. Joey

So yeah... bombed the chem final. But it's ok, everybody I've talked to did too, seeing as how most of what was on there we never went over but s'all good.

Just have to kinda go "Ewwww... well, I had an idea I was going to fail that one, just try not to do bad on Physio"
    So I took a 4 friggin hour nap earlier.... go me....

8. Rahata

LOL... good job. You probably didn' do that bad. I always thought i didn't know the stuff and then i got my marks back and would be in the high 70s - 80s lol. So i'm sure your just under estimating yourself. Good luck on the next one. Try listening to some music before hand if you can, that usually calmed me down(although I was allowed to take my mp3 player in with me lol)

9. Alexander

whatcha playing for your juries? I'm sure you'll do fine :slight_smile:

10. Joey

I played CPE Bach's Hamburger Sonate and then some unaccompanied Alto Flute piece and then a piccolo jig... thing...
    That last one was for fun though because I know all the people that I was playing for pretty well and they asked if I could do a picc. piece for them, so I did Bryn y Celyn (some "traditional" Irish song thingy) that I played for some reception last week. It was pretty fun.

And I have yet to start studying for physio hahahahaha. I just got back from the gym about 10 minutes ago sooooooo, I'll get a couple hours in and pass out eventually