1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally i know!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Tomwinsatlife, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Tomwinsatlife

Hi all!!!! After a long and grueling period of doubt in the span of a month after i came out gay to my cousin, and then was unsure what my sexuality really was, i finally legitamently came to terms with the fact that I AM GAY!!!!!!! EEEEEheheh feels amazing. Even though i already came out to my cuz, i was in doubt for a while. But ya anyway, what do i do now, i don't know if could ever come out at the school I'm going to, (catholic, sports centered, like 0.001% of people there are gay, no LGBT stuff at all, all my friend would be too shocked for me to conceive...etc) but how can i come out to my family!!!??? they are the most loving and caring people ever and are extremely open minded and liberal. Any suggestions?(!):icon_bigg(!)

2. totarks

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Congratulations!
    just tell them.. I guess they will understand you and of course they love you..

3. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just tell your folks that you want to have a talk, then talk with them and say: "Let's get one thing straight. I'm not." Then get up and leave.
    Just joking, but since your family is open minded and liberal then you don't have to worry about getting cut off yada yada. Tell them how you want to and when you want to through a medium you feel most comfortable with.

4. stormeenight

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's so good ! Sorry I have no advice, for I have just come out too :lol: But good for you ! :grin: maybe I can help with the questions im asking myself!
    -how will they react?
    -Wont they still love you?
    -will they take it seriously?
    or if you don't feel comfortable talking to them about it, send them an email!

sorry if none of these help:icon_sad:
    good luck!!:icon_bigg

5. Mhin

Congrats! Well, since it came from you that you have the most loving and caring family, Im sure that they will surely accept you :grin:.

God Bless

6. Mustang64

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Congratulations! Your very brave and you should be proud. I wish I knew who I was at your age. Your going to have a wonderful life. So much to look forward to.

Best - Mustang64

7. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

yaaaay! happy for you!! :grin: It's great you found your sexual orientation at such a young age

8. Tomwinsatlife

Hahaha thanks so much guys i appreciate the support! I'm gonna do it soon, on impulse so expect a post haha.