1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A confusing dilema

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Samus610, May 6, 2008.

1. Samus610

Yesterday my friend Adam's girlfriend Katie, who became my bestfriend in a day, sends me a text message that said " why do guys have to suck lol" I was confused by this so I replied and within the conversation I learned that Adam was cheating on Katie. Now Adam is a huge nerd! He plays wow, is obsessed with movies and video games and doesn't seem like that kind of guy. He is basically kind of like my boyfriend just less shy when it comes to Katie. I'm just worried about Katie because she plans on talking to him about it. I just hope it isn't true. Because I don't want katie to be hurt and I would be shocked, my whole impression of him would completely change. I just felt like saying this cause I feel like I wouldn't be able to not say anything. And apparently she and four other of her friends saw him in the act. But the only thing going on in my mind is what if it is all a missunderstanding. But from what Katie told me it seems true. You can comment if you want.

2. Helen

Helen Guest

A friend of mine was in this situation with me and my ex, he told me about it. I think you've done all you can do. It's their relationship, if it's a misunderstanding then Adam will just tell her, but if it isn't, then they've *got* to be honest with each other. So if I were you, I would just let them figure things out themselves, and not let myself get dragged into it.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As a wise woman once told me, "This situation is between A and B, so kindly C yourself out." Don't take sides, only offer the simplest of advice ("You should talk to each other") and let them work it out.

Lex

4. Samus610

Well that is what I am letting them do. I just wanted to know what other people think about it.

5. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Lex put it better than I could. Remain nuetral until all the facts come out (no pun intended :slight_smile:).

6. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok First off, WoW isnt THAT BAD! rofl. :grin:

And Lex said what I was thinking. :slight_smile: