1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

to come out, or not to come out :S

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by sammy1, Jul 21, 2013.

1. sammy1

So im really wanting to tell my friend that im gay (thru text) but then i always chicken out probly because i feel like i am wasting her time or bothering her or whatever else. And i also hate making conversations all about me so thats another reason i havnt told her. But life is hard to deal with when u cant talk to your friends about how ur really feeling, instead u have to lie and say 'im great, how are you' even though ur dead inside from being someone your not for 9 years or so. I guess there is no real question here and this is probly a waste of time but i feel like if i dont come out to her im lonley and if i do come out would that even benefit me orleave me feeling the same as i always do? I donno what im.looking for here, support? Answers? i donno someone i can talk to i guess...

2. BornInTexas

Feel free to add me and talk on my wall about anything if you need to talk someone. :slight_smile:

First, if you're having trouble sending the message or typing it, you're probably not ready yet. That's just how I played it. I waited until I had that feeling of "fuck it' and sent the message to my best friend who I knew would be perfectly fine with it. It was nerve wracking and awkward, but I did it. Maybe you just need to wait for one of those moments. :slight_smile:

Do you think your friend will support and accept you?

#2 BornInTexas, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
  3. sammy1

I feel like she is an accepting person, i feel like having a long convo with her about all goddamn problems right now would just b an inconvenience to her or somthinmaybe thats just all in my head. I think you r right i probly just need to say 'fuck it' one day and see how she reacts...and thank you for replying it means alot :slight_smile:

4. Wells

Wells Guest

Im kinda like that with my mum, if we are watching tv I feel like just blurting 'I'M GAY' out, but I cant. The time will come, when you ready.