1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

idk what to do ! LOVE TRIANGLE

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by heartbroken2013, Jul 23, 2013.

1. heartbroken2013

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    well for the last month or so i feel i am stuck in the middle of a triangle that i cant find an escape out .

well i am with this really sweet guy n i am currently pregnant by him but i have 2 other kids by someone else n that person keeps tell me that i would be better off with him but i just dont know cuz i left him to be with the guy that im with now . yes i can say the guy that i am with right now can be bad for me but i dont care cuz i care too much for him to leave just cuz my ex wants me back n still loves me with his life. i am so lost n confused its hard cuz i love my babies that i have with him but i dont have feelings for him anymore but he wont let my kids near him . "cuz he smokes" .. can someone plz help :bang::help:

2. Gen

Gen

Well, if you don't have feelings for him anymore than you clearly can't rejoin a relationship with him. You have to make sure that you are happy above all, because it is that happiness that is going to determine the happiness of your children. Whether it is with your current, your ex, or neither; you have to simply go wherever will make you and your children the most content.

3. Rolando4

Maybe it'd be better to be single for a while and take care of yourself (and your kids) first and foremost, think things out. Both relationships seem toxic, but I don't really know the situation..