1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

if he only new...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by caligrn89, Jul 23, 2013.

1. caligrn89

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    were to start...Ok i have been in the closet for what seems to be forever. lately Iv'e been having more self hatred because i have been unsuccessful with girls more and more,witch has been even more aggravating because my friend we will call him Blake who is also my roommate has been sleeping with every girl i know or introduce him to even kind of stepping on my toes once keep in mind a get hear the sex sounds while i lay in my bed lonely. so I've been dealing with my own struggles and defeats because i still want to be with a girl. over the last year some strange thing have happened i find my self acting like a house wife making Blake's food doing his laundry. i was unemployed for a wile and Blake would cover me when we would go out places. Witch he loved to bring up all the time and would throw in my face, he as also likes to make me the target of his jokes and exclude me when hes bull shiting with the other guys. for some reason i always ignored it because i found that he was always on my mind and i would feel sad anytime he was not with me or wouldn't answer my calls. there have been a few occasions when we were forced to sleep in the same bed because of partying or traveling that i woke up to us cuddling.there was another time when he came into my room and climbed on to me like straddling while i was lieing on my bed and just stared at me i kind of threw him off to the side of me, but i never would let my self think to much into it because he always talked about how bad it would be to have a gay son and so forth and hes literally a "pro" at a very manly sport which i know "stereo types". well Blake told me he thought he was gay one night after drinking and i was like no your not you love woman i don't even know why i said that. another time he told me that he was sad and depressed and even all the girls hes been hooking up with doesn't make him happy. so one night when we were staying in a hotel that had two beds, I crawled into bed with him after a long night of drinking and gambling and he pushed me out and said what are you a fagot. last week he said he was so happy that he was out of his funk. i was like well bud you told me about what your funk was all about when you were drunk and its stupid for you to hate your self he said he knew it was stupid bought he doesn't want to deal with it and hes going to push it off till later.know things seem ocword I know every one is going to say its obvious but the thing is im steel in the closet and obviously he is not ready and the biggest thing i think it would be super risky coming out to him i haven't came out to nobody and i don't really want to ether live the life style i would be down to keep it on the down lo i guess but i see huge problems arising.

2. Wells

Wells Guest

If you really think it will be that bad then dont. From what it sounds like, 'Blake' will be unpredictable. I think theres as much chance of him accepting you as hating you. Maybe wait a bit and observe him. I think he might be slightly bi though as he 'came out' while drunk and straddled you too. The straddle could have been a joke but the drunk bit had some meaning to it, I think. Just wait a bit though and observe.
    Good luck anyways :grin:

3. caligrn89

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Things definitely went down hill my friend came out to me and a friend and when he came out to me I told him that I was also after that things were awkword after that and he developed a hatred for me girlfriend uped and now has a baby on the way.

4. WanderingGhost

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think you should wait. That guy sounds like he has a lot of internal quarrels. He probably sleeps with a lot of girls to distract himself from the thought of being gay. And he probably is gay. S: Ugh, I hate it when people are gay but in denial so they go and so stupid shit like that.