1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can someone tell me why I like "bad" boys so much?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RGX Guy, May 7, 2008.

1. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

I'm a goody two shoes but I'm always attracted to nice bad boys. 4 of my 5 guy crushes either smoke, or drink underage, two dropped out of high school and they're always stronger than me, but nice. Weird eh? Anyone else like that?

Also, I just got rid of feelings for my old crush like a day or two ago and a new guy I think is hot and sweet starts hanging around with my friends recently. ( not for me ) Too bad he's painfully straight I think. My friend always jokingly calls him gay but he acts straight and flirts with this girl I kinda like too.

He dropped out of high school... Maybe I just like losers. LOL.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could just be drawn to that "rebellious" thing. I know people who find that a turn-on. Not me, though. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

I see. Idk why I'm like that though, I'm a little concerned that might be my down fall but I can't help it. Haha

4. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have the same thing, although not so much with the smoking. (Ick, gross.)

In my case I always want to see the good in people, so I tend to see people not as they are but as who I think they could be, so I often ascribe a heart of gold to certain "bad boys" who as it turns out maybe don't necessarily have one... or who do but it's kinda covered under layers of issues.

5. Wired106

Everyone likes their own type of people lol. and for you I guess its people that smoke and drink and stuff like, but idk, they arn't really for me. Maybe you just like people different from you? Idk. Personally I like people that are nice and that sort of thing.

6. davo-man

As people have pointed out, everyone has a type, and for you, it's bad boys. In my case...well...I don't really have a type, apart from curly hair...Wow, how I love curly hair!

But yeah, everyone is just attracted to different things, their hearts go after different things, and (as everyone on this site painfully knows) we can't tell our hearts what to do

7. Jeffers10

Jeffers10 Guest

Yeah, I don't really think there's a "why" in there. It's just who you are. To repeat everyone else, everyone has a type.

8. Brandford

Most people are attracted to people have an opposite personality of themselves, like yin and yang.

I ,like u, always try and do the right thing and im usually attracted to people who dont.

#8 Brandford, May 8, 2008
    Last edited: May 8, 2008