1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Cashier at Speedway haha

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by HeyBeard, Jul 27, 2013.

1. HeyBeard

How's it going guys :grin: Long time no see. Things have been going great and being out to everyone is fantastic. The one thing that I struggle with is finding someone that I like, that I can actually like...without all of the stipulations and such. I've been going to speedway a lot lately and there's this really cute cashier there. We bumped into each other one day, and we both just kinda stuttered and blushed at each other. We have small talk here and there,but I still know nothing about him. I want to get to know him more, but it would seem kind of odd just asking him to get something to eat one day. I have no clue about his sexuality and only know his first name, so I can't look him up online and whatnot. Any advice on how I can make a move or create some small talk without offending him for assuming anything? haha.

I know you guys we're a huge help with my last situation and i hope you guys can provide me with some advice this time. Sorry if the wording is a bit bad, but I's kinda hard to explain the situation at this point xD (*hug*)