1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help and opinion

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jasonwhalen13, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Jasonwhalen13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi I need to break up with my current girlfriend for reasons which I will explain soon. I was wondering what everyone thought of this as a possible conversation "So I wanted to start off by saying I'm sorry and if you hate me after hearing this I will understand. When we started out dating I was simply scared of who I really am and I hoped that maybe you could of helped me change that but now I see I can't hide from myself and I need to come to terms with myself. I am gay. I somewhat always knew this but I was scared of what society and my family and friends would think. I am sorry for pulling you into this mess of a life but I want to end dragging you along before I hurt you to much. I feel terrible for all of this. I do not know if I am ready to "come out" so I hope that I can confide in you with this secret until I am ready. I hope we can continue our wonderful friendship that we have. "

:confused:

2. OhSOCurious

That sounds very light hearted and sincere. I wish you the best of luck for you, some people will be slightly hurt and understanding, others will be hurtful and vengeful. Just be prepared for either.