1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend said something very embarrassing?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lolo sime, May 12, 2008.

1. lolo sime

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    (Story short) last year told BFF (Lara) I am bi and I have a crush on her. She is unsure of sexuality and not like me in that way. Lara and I are great friends hang out a lot and have fun together. We argue playfully and disagree on things. We push each others buttons and have a laugh. But then our friend came up and said that we are like an odd couple. I shut my mouth and ignore what she just said as so did Lara. Why did we stay quite?

2. pirateninja

Well, if it embarrassed you both, then it is likely that you both stayed quiet so that neither of you said anything to increase this embarassment. Maybe she felt embarassed that the other friend thought you were a couple.

Anyway, just a little heads up here, instead of a load of little threads posted one after another, could you put them all in one thread?

3. Leigh

Leigh Guest

if you didnt have a ... i dno.. but if you werent bi and you hadnt told her, etc, etc. and your friend had said that then i guess you woulda said "yeah yeah watever" or something like that.,
    it was just awkward because there was this .....**history**...... there so the question had more meaning than was intended.