1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wait, WTF?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gera-Kun, May 13, 2008.

1. Gera-Kun

ok, i just got home from school when i decide to check my myspace, right? gues what i found? this in my inbox:

HeyGerardo i really have told u this right frm teh start but i really felt offended of how u pushed me on friday! i know i shouldn't do that due 2 ur ridicule behavior but i'am tired of this damn crap already! i was just playing w/ u u know but now that i look at it my parents dnt want this kind of influence on me and i'am saying it cool... u've been my friend 4 so long and i appreciated all those good moments but now its time 2 let go! i dnt want to suffer again. Maybe soon u might understand how bad u look saying & doing all those kinds of things, of course everyone has their own likings. Dnt worry about me just stop following me ok?! i dnt want to be your friend anymore! now goodbye & good-luck in your life!

-Sincerely *edit out*

a letter from my best female friend......i don't even know what she's talking about!!!!! how have i offended her? i don't remember anything from friday that might of had....and i can't ask her....but you know what? here's what i wrote...

whoa....where did that come from....i hope you know i was also playing around....i mean, that's how i play and you should know it. but if you really feel that way, i guess i can't stop you. it's alright cause if that's what you want i can't do anything about it. hope you have good luck in your life and in your love life as well. i'll always remember you as one of my best friends... i understand and i was ready for anything so yeah....i'm really sorry you feel that way.

always yours,
    Gerardo

ik. i just....kinda don't wanna deal wiht this anymore....i've always felt that she hasn't accepted me. now by her calling my being gay "ridicule behavior" i see that she never really accepted me. argh! but it's so confusing....for some reason i don't feel sad about this. i feel....idk just like it's never happened. but when my friend puts her mind on something, she sticks with it. i know that, so why am i not sad? ... ... just freakin confused.....

2. Gumtree

I believe you're not sad because you are a realistic person :slight_smile:

You have read the posts before of people saying 'A true friend accepts you for what you are no matter what', you see this as truth and realize she was 'never' a real friend.

Your friend sounds like a bit of a twat and is obviously heavily influenced by her parents beliefs, there is not much you can do about.

Now you are free of the unhealthy bonds to this un-supportive person, this is a positive step towards moving on to bigger, better and more 'real' things.

All said and done, losing a person that has been a big part of your life is never an easy thing, even if it is for the better.

You have my sincere congratulations and sympathy. :slight_smile:

*hug*

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Best bet - if you get an e-mail, myspace message, or text that you don't understand, do NOT respond by the same method. Go to the source. Print it out, go find that person, and ask what it meant. You can do this via phone, but in person is MUCH better.

Lex

4. InaRut

I agree with Lex. With something as personal as leaving a friend it's really cowardly to do it over Myspace. But she chose to do it that way anyways. Perhaps comfronting her and being personal with her could of made it a little better and a little less confusing. I'm one who's against email/letter/phone (not so bad) breakups.

That sucks though dude. As her friend you could of really helped her with her ability to write English. Haha. I'm sorry but I was reading that letter was a little painful </3.

5. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have to say, I'm not sure you're missing out on anything terribly special if your friend is that illiterate. I could barely follow what she wrote. You'd think if you were going to the trouble of ending a friendship you could at least put aside IM speak and make a little effort to write clearly.

6. EthanS

EthanS Guest

I would get upset if that was said to me

7. Crusades32

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thats really deep. I hope your ok

8. joshhunt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you should talk to him because of his bad grammar and speling (pun intended :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

But yeah, it does sound like he wasnt all that good because he couldnt tell you in person.

Besides, who would use myspace :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Gera-Kun

she's a she, lolz :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and i don't really care. she ignores me now so meh. w/e

10. darkestknight

Whoa.. this message received is so confusing...

...better run towards the sender if you find him/her and ask whatever is that person asking. :grin:

11. Gera-Kun

hey, i found out by what she ment by offending her. it was cause she leans her head on my shoulder sometimes during 6th, right? well, on friday i just lifted her head and asked her nicely if she wouldn't do that cause to be honest, i hate it when girls lay their heads on me....i just don't like it....and i probably didn't realize that she got butt hurt or something. but if it's something as simple as that, then fuck it! excuse my french, but if she gets butt hurt just by that then i don't wanna deal with her at all anymore. and that's that :slight_smile:

12. Vampyrecat

Gera, I'm so awfully sorry this has happened to you.
    I just had this happen to me too.

I assure you, you have NOT done anything wrong.

If she doesn't even have the guts to tell you all this to your face, then she's obviously not good enough to be your friend. You deserve so much better then this.

I hope you're coping ok.

(*hug*) (*hug*)

13. Gera-Kun

haha, u kidding. i thought it would be teh worst! it's not. i've learned to deal witht his stuff already and 4 some reason i felt liek this was bound to happen anytime soon. so yeah, it didn't bother me at all....kinda worries me cause then i'd be like heartless or something! O.O