1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it enough of a hint?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kibeth, Aug 11, 2013.

1. kibeth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There's this friend I really want to come out to. Actually I'm dead set on coming out to my all close friends as soon as I see them again.
    I was planning on telling her just after we finished a school project, but it took langer than expected and I had to leave for home. We worked at her house on both our laptops, We were on the internet the whole time. My firefox theme is very rainbowish and in general I don't go for too colourful on any thing.
    Emptyclosets is even in my recently used when I open a new tab.
    Do you think she might have catched the hint?
    I've asked her what her feelings towards gays a while back and got a very neutral /idk kind of respons. Is it safe to just come out and say it?

2. LEG7930

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I found that you can give all the hints in the world, and some people still don't realize that you are gay. If you want to tell her I would just flat out tell her. Just be like, "hey so I've wanted to tell you for a while now, but I'm gay." Or however you want to word it. Friends usually take coming out pretty well, at least in my experience. So if you trust her and really want to tell her, just do it. Good luck :slight_smile: