1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talking to my friend now.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kresukun, Aug 13, 2013.

1. kresukun

Here's the current situation, I am on Skype typing to a friend I met playing a Xbox Game (We've known each other for just over 2 years). I never seem to find the opportunity to tell him, and yes he would be the first person I've ever told.

I am also really hesitant to tell him, I need more courage but I can't seem to muster than into text. HELP!

2. Trailblazer

The first person I let know was someone I gamed with for a few years too. I'm not sure how I got myself up to it but I just said it one day on msn and his response was "well man, I am too". Was really unexpected and we still talk a lot.

If you think they will be cool with it, just whenever you get a moment of confidence just go for it.

3. Wells

Wells Guest

Just punch in 'hey, you know I'm gay?' or something like that. Obviously it's easier said than done but when you,get an urge of iffy confidence jump straight in!

4. kresukun

I just told him and waiting on a reply. My heart is pounding and i feel nervous. But I am glad I've at least told someone.

5. RainbowMan

I'm sure everything will be fine....breathe :slight_smile:

6. GayNerd

Don't worry. You've just got to be positive and know that everything will work out good.

7. Holly

I hope his reaction is positive!

Just remember, there is nothing wrong with you. If he makes a fuss about it, he's the person in the wrong!

8. Congrats on coming out! I hope he accepts you, but if not, it is his loss.