1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's amazing how far I've come...And so little at the same time

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ralphtruco, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Whoa this is my first post in three years o_o...What I mean with how far I've come is that I had this account with a fake email...a username that would be untraceable to me and well almost anything xD Thinking about it now seems silly
    And so little because well :s I have just come out to my friends but not my family :/ (I've even come out at interviews for models of United Nation or other university related things, a thing I found amazing : O)
    But come on! I should totally come out to my family, and i know at least my mother and sister would be accepting...I just don't know how I would go around this things x.x
    Anyway hello : D

2. GayNerd

Hello. 3 Years, really?

3. sharkpool

Hi! Just do whatever you feel more comfortable with. I have only come out to a few friends but i plan to eventually tell more friends but never my family. I don't know why. I just want to keep it that way. If you feel like you are ready to do it then go for it. I wish you luck :slight_smile:

4. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah o_o I didn't even noticed when I stopped the habit of posting here until recently...
    And I dunno...I doubt I would ever work up the courage to ever tell them, I was thinking of doing it in a letter? but I feel that is way to impersonal, and I feel that if I do that I would never come home out of avoiding their reaction xD
    :/ What i mean to say is that I just don't see a way...Even when they have implied things I automatically change the subject