1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time For Me To Step Up

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Trumpetplyer23, May 18, 2008.

1. Trumpetplyer23

If any of you have read any of my previous threads, then you know about "H", my friend who I liked (and told) who freaked out about being liked by a girl.

Anyways, after a meeting with the principal for torturing a girl no one really likes, I talked to "H", she said she didn't know if she wanted to be friends again. However, when we were in the principal's office, the principal asked her if she and I were friends. She said yes. Why would someone lie about that, especially with the circumstances we were in?

Okay, I've only got one full week of school (plus three half days) left. I know that I can't go through this summer vacation without at least knowing where we stand.

Now, anytime I talk to "H", she's courteous, funny, and kind to me, there' s no "I hate you die *evil death stare* from either of us. Often times, she'll talk to me without any prior prompting by me. Even before I talked to her she would do this.

I told my mom about this, and this is her opinion about "H": She's lesbian but is afraid to either come out or accept it because of her homophobic asshole father (trust me, the guy is an asshole). Me liking her made her anwser some questions that she wasn't ready to answer. Also, that we're friends, but we have to get past an awkward stage.

Speaking of awkwardness, whenever I see or talk to "H", I feel like I've got this giant blinking moron sign above my head. I want to be friends with this girl because, well, not to sound cheesy, but I've never met someone like her before. Our friendship is too good to let it go down the drain. I won't let it, but I need tips to overcome this awkward feeling very quickly.

NOTE: I plan on talking to her about her softball sectional tomorrow. Also, sorry this thing is so darn long.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, I think your main issue is that you were torturing some girl that nobody really likes.

Lex