1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do they already know?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by starships, Aug 24, 2013.

1. starships

Let's just dive right in!

I am transgender MtF. I am not out to anyone yet but I am out as liking boys for over a year now.

I appear as a VERY feminine (I have passed as a girl many times now) male and pretty much everyone accepts it which is awesome.

But last year when I came out as liking boys I made it into such a big deal and got so worked up about it and it ended up giving me such bad anxiety.

And this time round I've been thinking... Do I even need to bother yet? I mean who's business is it even? I have been accepted for who I am already so why go through the whole 'coming out' phase again?

I am pretty sure a lot of people already know as I surround myself with very open minded people but I would like some clarification one day.

What should I do?

2. justchris

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would still tell your friends about being trans* - as long as they're supportive of you then you'll find it will likely help the process of transitioning and make it easier by having that support system.