1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best advice for young gay/bi/lesbian/whatever for coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JessicaWolfess, Aug 26, 2013.

1. JessicaWolfess

The only advice I can really give that I probably nicked from someone anyways for young gay people not out yest is: Why come out yet? is there anything requiring you to come out for? sure if your a adult it might be annoying to be your boyfriends "dirty little secret" but if you 15 and still live with you're parents and expect to be kicked out, why risk getting kicked out? I get that it is part of you and that it literally hurts to keep it a secret I went through the same thing. But wait until you're a adult and the worst thing your parents can do is not contact you anymore or try to hit you up with their friends grandaughter/daughter (vise versa for lesbians)

2. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

I understand the whole "in your best interest" type thing, because i'm kinda doing the same thing. But it's the whole not knowing how people in your life will react, in a way, you want to blurt it out, and just get it over with.