1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A general advice thread (About askin somone out)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Josh5, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Josh5

SOOOOOOOOOO there's this guy right?
    He works in this cafe (I'm listening to Time Warp at the moment this is also totally not relevant)
    I'm semi sure he likes me. He did come to my work. I've caught him staring at me while I walk past his work and not look away while I look at him. I over herd the lady that served me say 'is that the guy you were talking about' after I had asked for a coffee.

Sooo my question is. How do you ask someone out that you don't even know their name or orientation?

My thoughts are just to bite the bullet and ask him straight up but I find it hard to get the courage to do this.
    I've been thinking of things to say for days now.

---------- Post added 28th Aug 2013 at 01:31 AM ----------

I totally put this in the wrong place -.-'

2. TheMailman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Pretty much looks like he likes you...but perhaps you should become friends first, and take it from there. Hang out, chat and muster the courage to ask him.
    If you get to now him better it should become obvious if he likes you or not.

Just my humble advice, I am by no means an expert in this!
    Good luck!

3. srslywtf

Yeah I'd try to get a few random conversations in before making the move.. just in case u misinterpreted.. but definitely sounds promising!

4. Bear101

How about, "hi. My name is Josh"