1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok, idk

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BookWorm, May 20, 2008.

1. BookWorm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    There's this girl in my chemistry and art class and i think i like her, but i think she's straight...any advice?

2. BookWorm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    and she doesn't know that i'm bi

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First off, make your post bigger than your busy signature. :slight_smile:

Maybe she IS straight. Maybe she's gay or bi, but won't be into you. But good friends are good, too. :slight_smile: Start talking to her. Get to know her a bit better. No need to ask her orientation right away. Just talk about class, about school in general, about whatever.

Lex

4. Trumpetplyer23

Pretty much what Lex said. You don't know someone until you actually get to know them. Then you can go from the information you learn from her then.

5. ccdd

ccdd Guest

I can't really give much advice without knowing anything but what you put in your post.

But as Lexington and Trumpetplyer23 have said, get to know her first, and then see what happens. You have to approach her as though a friend, and get to know her. This way, you may gradually learn whether she is straight or not, how much you really like her, and even if you don't gain a relationship you'll have gained a friend :slight_smile:

There are several posts around on how to tell if someone is LGBT or not - but the only suresafe way is if they tell them themselves. Other than that I rely on things like eye-contact etc. But these things are completely foolproof, and the best recommendation I can give you is to get to know her better, so that she confides in you :slight_smile: