1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can i call myself a Bisexual??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nathlovesyou, May 21, 2008.

1. nathlovesyou

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I came out to a few people at school. I tried to my mom she said Bisexual doesnt exist. Then some people told me you cant say you are unless you have sex with both sexes. I KNOW i love girls and guys. I dont need to fuck anyone haha , i have had with a boy but not a girl i kissed girls but thats it. Can i call myself a bisexual ?? I know i shouldnt put pressure on labeling my self but its allways on my mind i want to be open about it but im scared of getting rejecting because i havnt have my sexual relations with a girl....

Tanx in advance for help.

Add me as a friend if you want ,:icon_bigg

:smilewave

2. LOVEjames

Of course you're bisexual. People call themselves straight but they're still virgins. That's complete bull.

3. jazzrawr

you can say youre Bi if you want to.
    i say im mostly gay, and ive only ever had boyfriends. i havent had sex with a guy OR a girl, and i know im (unevenly) bisexual.
    it doesnt matter what other people want to label you, or what they think about bisexual people. What you know you are is what you are, and they can't tell you what you are because they don't feel what you do.

hope it helped :grin:
    *sends hugs*(*hug*) :kiss:

4. nathlovesyou

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Tanxs guys . i never though of it in this point of view. I have a great reply when people talk back to me :slight_smile: sweettt

5. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can defintely call yourself bisexual. If you're attracted to both sexes sexually I would consider you to be bisexual. I mean that's my definition. Lol. :slight_smile: So yeah, bisexuality does exist. It's very strange that people don't think it does ...

6. ccdd

ccdd Guest

You CAN call yourself bisexual. Only YOU know who you are attracted to, and if it is both men and women (in whatever proportions), then you are bisexual.

I always find it funny when people say that you can't be bisexual - I think that we'd know, wouldn't we, whether we're attracted to one sex or two? It's funny how other people - however much they love us - presume to know our innermost thoughts and feelings for us.

Sometimes I feel like turning round and saying that I don't believe that straightness exists...

7. BookWorm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If it's what you feel, what's in your heart and soul, then yes, you are bisexual. Don't let anyone try and tell you otherwise, when you who you like.

8. byeee

I called myself gay for a long time. Had a gf, still called myself gay (though not out...).
    I didn't need to lose my virginity to know I was gay :wink:
    When I first kissed a guy, then I knew for sure.