1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused with my sexuality

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by confused51, Aug 31, 2013.

1. confused51

confused51 Guest

Where to begin, I've been a closet cross-dresser since I was 7/8 and just love to be dressed that way and at first it was just for pleasure alone. Then came along my first wife I was open with her and told her of this fetish and I was lucky that it didn't put her off me at first but the more I dressed in front of her the more she got turned off needless to say that relationship ended after 13 years.
    After the separation I didn't leave it long before looking for a new wife but this time I didn't tell her about the fetish side of me, I decided to bury that part of my life and try to live a normal straight life with her unfortunately it only lasted a couple of years before I returned to cross-dressing behind her back. This wasn't the brightest of ideas and it led to a lot of friction and arguments which made me think if it was the right decision for me to be with a women.
    One night alone I stumbled upon a Asian shemale web site which I found very exciting and arousing, I got heavily involved in shemale chat sites and got to know a lot of them of which one of them became very close to me and this I found very exciting and right I was very comfortable around shemales more than with women and my wife.
    So after the wife found me online with them one night I had to come out and tell her about all the emotions I had and my past cross-dressing, she wasn't that happy as you can imagine but by this time I had decided to go and meet this shemale.
    Well its was an experience I will never forget one of embarrassment and joy it felt so right for me to be by her side it made me happy and gave me comfort with my sexuality unfortunately this relationship wasn't meant to be and it ended as soon as it begun.
    This is where my life got totally messed up leaving me in a totally confused state, the time away from my wife made me face some hard questions as to my sexuality and I came to the conclusion that im a closet bisexual male but I don't fancy or have any feelings for men unless they are shemale, I do enjoy females as well.
    On the other side of my relationship the wife had thought about my cross-dressing and was willing to take me back and help me with dressing around the house only which was great to hear and at that I accepted her back into my life, for several years everything went along fine until the desire for shemale conversation came back to me so off to the internet I went again and yes the wife found out again still keeping my bi sexuality in the closet I agreed to close that chapter again only for it to return again six months later.
    As you can see im a closet bisexual cross-dresser which loves his wife and also an Asian shemale, I cant see my life with out my wife being in it but I don't really see my life being with a shemale at my age now but im drawn to the shemale as that is where my true happiness is. Now you can see why im confused. I know I will lose my wife if I come out and tell her im a bisexual and I don't want that but its affecting our relationship as I feel torn between the two of them and I don't want to lose either of them.
    Any help or advice will be gladly taken