1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out as bi when I've told everyone I'm gay?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AndTomorrow, Sep 1, 2013.

1. AndTomorrow

Hey everyone! Through high school and the first year of college, I was sure that I was a lesbian. Like, ridiculously sure about it. And that's what I told all my friends, who were really supportive of me and I appreciate their acceptance and kindness. However, lately I've been finding myself more and more attracted to men. I've always found men attractive, but for the longest time the thought of sex with them didn't appeal to me (mostly because of my irrational fear of becoming pregnant). Now I find myself fantasizing about it and I think I might be bisexual. I know it's very silly of me to worry, but I'm scared that if I come out as bi to my friends, they'll think that I'm confused or fake or that I was going through a "phase." But I want to be upfront about it because I don't like lying about who I am. Any thoughts about how I can go about this?

Thank you!

2. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No advice sorry, but just wanted to say I totally know how you feel. Trying to come out as bi atm from straight and am worried about people thinking it's a phase, especially if I end up falling for another guy again. I read some stuff today about being 'homoflexible' - maybe you could check that out if you don't know about it already, it could be you? Good luck anyway :slight_smile: