1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help i need advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RoyalRed, Sep 2, 2013.

1. RoyalRed

RoyalRed Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    I made some mistakes comeing out to people at first because of some events in my life i wasn't sure about i first came out as gay and then i came out as bisexual. So i tried telling people im not straight i just cannot figure out what my sexuality is. But they assumed...now i feel like everything is lost i don't know how to tell my parents im homofixible and the reason why i did that is because i wasn't that informed about other sexualitys till i looked around to find some. And thats why im lucky to have found something that fits me and i feel happy with. Problem is it seems this term i use is hated to disliked so what should i do? I could tell and see what they say. Or i could attempt to say it and everything goes wrong because people start insulting the term and me.
    :frowning2: Im unsure if i should just stay away from labels and human beings sometimes.
    (Sorry for the bad spelling no spellcheck)

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Since you've already come out, why bother doing it again...if anyone ever asks "hey I thought you liked..." then tell them like you would anything else. "SO?"

3. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ElliaOtaku's advice sounds good to me too. People know that you're "not straight" - maybe they don't need the exact specifics, but if they ever ask you can explain.