1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How come I only get stared at by creepy guys?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RGX Guy, May 22, 2008.

1. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

A lot of times when I go out I get eye balled or stared at by creepy looking MEN. I'm 15! And I look16 at the most. Its so weird. How come I can't get stared at by attractive non creepy guys? Lol. I'm not ugly or creepy looking or mean looking and I don't stare at creepy people. Sometimes they look at me all homicidal and I'll just be minding my business! Weirdos.

How do I attract attention of normal non killer looking people? Lol.

2. Wired106

umm this is just what I think but... most guys that are like attractive want you to look at them. Like for instance if there is a hot girl walking by an attractive guy the guy might not look at her because he wants to feel like shes looking at him and hes almost too good for her when he's not. He just knows he's attractive and doesn't want to get the image like hes looking for other people or being desperate i guess. Usually it seems like the more attractive the person is, the more confidence the person has in their self so they don't try looking at other people. It's really hard to explain lol. But as for creepy guys, idk lol theyre just creepy.

this is like really confusing but that's sorta what i just think

3. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

Lol. And some how I understood that
    kudos to me!!! Haha

4. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

People say I'm creepy, but I'm not at all. I open my eyes wider when I get excited, I hate how people confuse that with creepiness... I'll typically look at those I am interested in. Sometimes, though, I don't look, to see if they look at me, otherwise I would never know if they were interested. I was looking at a guy today, and he looked back, and now we have a date, voila!

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am NOT creepy! And I just wanted to know where the hell you got that shirt! :grin:

Lex

6. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

LOL:lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

7. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get the same thing :lol: The only people I see checking me out are weird creepy guys. I just ignore them.

8. Jim1454

*wishes even creepy guys would check me out!*

9. Trumpetplyer23

My mom says this all the time, lol. I'm not sure if that's supposed to make you feel better or not, but, whatever.

I get stared at by an array of people, but most of the time when a girl or guy likes me, they're of the creepy-stalker-homicidal maniac type. Don't feel bad, we all get the weirdos that check you out.

10. s5m1

So what exactly is a creepy guy?

11. Gah, I wish any guys/girls would check me out. But hey, consider it this way. If you get checked out a lot by these people, you must be attractive. Just wait til somebody non-creepy sees you and thinks the same thing. Then they'll be staring at you.

12. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>So what exactly is a creepy guy?

Short definiton would be "anyone I'm not attracted to". :slight_smile:

Lex

13. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

Lol. No it isn't Lex.
    A creepy guy is a guy who is much bigger than me and looks like he wants to hurt me for no reason.

That's my def. for a creepy guy.

14. metronome

i'm pretty sure creepy guys stare at everyone.
    don't flatter yourself.

jk

15. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Creepy: unsettling because of causing fear, disgust, or uneasiness (informal)

The same happens to me, the guys who look at me are either creepy as in the definition above, or way too old (not that I have anything against older guys, I have already tried and it just doesn't work, the problem isn't physical). The very few guys who actually look at me and are "my type" are far away...

16. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

Haha. I do too.
    And I don't want an old guy.

It would be weird.
    But yeah. Maybe I should get an airbrushed shirt that says "does not accept stares from creeps" lol.

17. sexyalex

i can answer that for you

basically,
    1. you get looked on by hot guys too but u never realise because u try not to make eye contact with hot guys so it would seem as if they are not checking u out.

2. you are not ugly but u observe those who are and in return they check ur hot body out and unlike the hot guy who u would not pay much attention to because u don't want to seem obvious, u are very keen on the unattractve men. so it would seem as if they are checking you out and only unattarctive guys check u out.

3. also, having such mentality allows u to mentaly put urself ahead of the social chain of "hottie - nottie".

it's psychological. look into it :grin:
    lmao :lol:

serisouly...

18. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

So should I start paying more attention to hot/attractive guys?