1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just wanted to say that I

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RGX Guy, May 24, 2008.

1. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

HATE EVERYONE WHO HAS A BF/GF!!!!!
    I'm jealous if you can't tell. Lol.

Its kinda messed up when your friend goes "you're such a neat person why aren't you dating anyone?" and you have no clue. *sobs*

I'm trying to figure that out myself.
    I saw one guy saying that he had a "straight" roomate that was all jealous of the guys he brought home and how the roomate was protective and sweet.

HOW COME I CAN'T GET THAT!!!!????
    *groans in exasperation*

Oh well; I'll have someone special one day..... preferrably soon. Like by next week. Like that's gonna happen. Lol.

Oh do you guys think Kyle of Tila Tequila was CREEPY with his blank stares. Gees. I would not go anywhere with that guy alone. Lol.

2. Tim

Tim

Lol, I know exactly how you feel, except it's people I consider family who keep asking about me not dating... lol Just wait, it will happen eventually, though, I'm starting to hate optimism in this case, rofl.

Anyways, yes, Kyle was a freakin creepy stalker :astonished:

3. Jim1454

Not that I'd wish this on anyone, but I didn't ahve a REALLY serious relationship until I was 25! Not everyone has a bf/gf. It just seems that way when you want one and don't have one. TV and movies give the impression that people your age have serious love affairs - but they don't. Honest. Just give it time. Stay positive, and have good times with your friends. It could be that one of them might some day end up your bf. You never know.

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I didn't have a serious relationship until I was 26, a year after I came out.

One of my work colleagues is 35, came out about 3 years ago and is still single. He enjoys the company of friends though and is in no great hurry to get a b/f.

5. PopUpsSuck17

Ugh, I know EXACTLY what you mean!
    My best friend who I ALWAYS hung out with just got a boyfriend. So now she's always out with him instead of me. :icon_sad:
    I'm like "I WANT ONE!!!!"
    But I don't get one because everyone in my freakishly suburban high school is . . . not gay, lol. So I gotta wait for who knows how long before I can be with someone :dry:
    But isn't so bad . . . cause we still have everyone here at EC (&&&)

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Boyfriends (and girlfriends) aren't found, people. They're built. You meet people, you find someone you click with, and you start building a relationship. That's it. If you don't have a boyfriend right now, it just means there's no one you've clicked with yet. That's cool - better to keep looking than to try to build one with somebody just so you can say you are. And yes, I know plenty of people who do that.

Lex

7. PopUpsSuck17

Okay, well yeah . . . I guess that's sorta what I meant. I want to have someone who I can build a relationship with, and have the ups and make it through the downs. But it isn't exactly gonna work out that well if they aren't attracted to guys . . . and thus not attracted to me.

And upon rereading what I said before, I realized that I said my friend "got" a boyfriend. Which was a dumb thing to say, cause it isn't like going to the store to "get" a gallon of milk or something. She "has a some one" instead of "just got a boyfriend." :slight_smile:

8. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Having been for most of my life in the closet I never thought about of having a bf so I guess you are already way ahead of me. But as the others have already said these things take time in particular when it comes to building serious relationships. Hang out with your friends and get to know people. You never know what might happen down the road.