1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i just came out to my sister...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MathMan, Sep 6, 2013.

1. MathMan

okay, i just came out through text message to my sister. the thing is, i hadn't even planned to come out to anyone anytime soon or anything. I texted her because i remembered back when i was 17( i'm 23 now) and my dad called my phone and didn't hang up when he sat the phone down after our conversation was over. anyway, i heard him mention that he was relieved that he wouldn't have to kill me because he believed i was only going through a phase and that phase was done.

welll...., i texted my sister because i was wondering if they planned that little incident hoping i would listen in on the conversation..my aunt, uncle, sister, and a few people were with my dad at the time. while i texted my sister to ask about that, i told her that i am gay.

it went the best possible way it could have went. i am so happy she doesn't care that i'm gay or think there's anything wrong with it.....i just wanted to share that!!!!!

2. rjrh20

Well iwouldnt know how to take the dad thing, but the sister thing, that's great. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. EscapeArtist

I found I really under-estimated people when coming out. I was pleasantly surprised, with exception given to my mother. Keep it up!

4. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sistha sisthas!
    [YOUTUBE]pH48FM-8P9I[/YOUTUBE]

5. Ohhai

Aww xxx