1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new to gay world.. having problems

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by quietman_ron, Feb 21, 2007.

1. quietman_ron

I live about 50 miles north of Panama city Florida
    hello all
    My name is Ron and I live in the USA..
    I have recently admitted to myself my true feelings and desires.. that is that I have more feelings toward men in a sexual and intimate manner then I do with females....
    I have been married 2 times to women and both the sex was like.. so whats the big deal..did not find it enjoyablt to the point that I was quiet during the act.. and basiclly had to fantasize to complete.. yet when with a man there are total sensations.. disires and feelings that leave me warm and energized.:eusa_danc
    I problem I am having is I am what is called a Chubby... I stand 6ft 4in... and weight in at 290 do not know what that is in stones.. and a vast majority of gay men are looking for the rock hard formed male bodies of younger man.
    How does a man in his fiftys who is a chubby find a mate.. not a one nighter or a random sex partner.. but someone who whats a caring person in there life..
    I get alot of hits but mostly for one time sex... there is more to life then that.
    and yes I have been used already by a man I meet on line and talked to for several weeks before meeting.. we met had sex for about 5 hours and it was great.. but then he blocked me from calling and will not responded to emails.
    OH WELL.. one of lifes lessons I guess .. not letting it bother me but now I am not sure who is for real and who is just out to get laid..
    I need some advise

2. tired_of_lying411

I'm SURE you'll find the right person out there somewhere :thumbsup:

And welcome! It's always great to see a new face!

3. TriBi

Hi Ron :smilewave

Welcome to EC - no age limits here. You may not find your "true love" at EC but you will find a lot of good and friendly people to chat with.