1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Maria, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Maria

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm 17 years old and female.My whole life (untill now) I have been staight.I had realtionships with boys and I never thought myself as gay till the last year.I saw a girl in my school and I was kind of obssesed with her.I started having then thoughts of me being gay.Later on,my best friend as she knew that I might be gay,told me that she has a friend who is lesbian.So I met with her friend and we liked each other.Then we were in a relationship and it was fine but it was only me,her and a couple of other friends who knew about our relationship.After some time I decided to break up with her 'cause I didn't know if I was a lesbian for sure,or not.Couple weeks later I was thinking a lot about her and we got back together again.But I broke up with her again after some time.After that I decided to leave it back.So I flirted with guys too after that.Whenever I'm with my friends that don't know about that part of my life,we comment on guys.Lately though I've been thinking about her again.I don't know if I'm lesbian or just bisexual.Though when it comes to sex I really don't think that I will have sex with men.I just don't like their genitals,know what I mean?I really have no clue about what exactly I want in my life and I don't know if it's just my character like that or if I am like that.Please help.